Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Minecraft Yosemite Map


Hello!

 After many, many hours I finally figured out how to get Minecraftedu 1.6.4 to run on my computer so that I could revisit a map I made several years ago. In this scenario students had to traverse through Yosemite national parks using coordinates and documenting their findings. I was not able to find the original paper packet that went along with this, but when I do, I'll be sure to post it. Anyway, you can find a slideshow of the map elements below. I have also provided a link to map itself and the required mods if anyone wants to try it out for themselves.


Minecraft Yosemite


1 comment:

  1. This example of Yosemite is a serious work. You have had previous experience with this program.Since I am new to Minecraft I see there is a lot we can learn from the work of others. Yesterday I visited my son who booted up his laptop and took me on a tour of a world he created. I can understand the value sharing with others. It was truly interesting to observe our meetups and tonight's hangout as Sally and Mike remembered fun activities, visit to new world and markers they left. It was truly funny to see them speak about a rocket ship they tried to launch that was not suppose to fly. Thanks for sharing links to your files and map. This has been a nice class to work in - Good luck.

    ReplyDelete