Sunday, October 4, 2015

Online Collaborative Tools: Week 3


What do I aspire to? That’s a great question. One I’m not entirely sure of. Mostly I aspire to become a better educator and person. I wish to influence and guide my students toward becoming creative critical thinkers and independent lifelong learners. As we live in a technological age it is crucial for students to become familiar with the tools available at their fingertips. One of my core beliefs is that the success of any democratic society lies upon a foundation of an educated citizenry. 

I’m taking this course as a requirement in receiving my masters in teaching with technology. With our current level of technology, we have the ability to provide a more immersive and engaging type of education than ever before in human history. I hope that this course will help aid illuminating some tools to help facilitate this new type of learning offered in this digital age.

No comments:

Post a Comment