Saturday, October 24, 2015

Reflection Week 6


This week we practiced using the WeVideo editor tool. It has a familiar and simple interface. I was surprised by some of the advanced features such as green screen and text/annotation overlays. I did find the overlays to be a little finicky and did not match up to the exported video. It was somewhat challenging to figure out exactly what to create. I spent the majority of my time waiting for the muses to guide me toward a project that would be fun, engaging, and ultimately not too overwhelming. I settled on keeping it simple and wrote a short poem revolving around the theme of things that are green... not really deep, I know... but I did not want to see anything more sophisticated spiraling into a huge project.

I think this can be a great tool for students and teachers to use a means of presenting various projects. Perhaps illustrating narratives or in the giving of reports.


Post a  reflection that  includes some information on the tools we practiced this week.  Which parts were new?

No comments:

Post a Comment